Thursday, January 19, 2012

Friday Peace Vigil, Casa Grande, AZ, and surrounding area:

PEACE VIGIL
CASA GRANDE, AZ
Friday, January 20, 2012
4:15 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
N. Peart Rd.. & W. Florence Blvd.

Tony Fasline (520-426-0070) will hold his weekly Peace Vigil this Friday, January 20, from 4:15 p.m. to 5:15 p.m., at the corner of N. Peart Rd. & W. Florence Blvd. in Casa Grande, AZ. Tony invites anyone who is interested in showing their support for ending conflict in the world to join him. Hold out positive thoughts for that!

This week:

I have a great progress report to post this week! Last night Jim and I taped my first two ‘issue’ videos, and now I’m working on the editing process. And now that I pretty much know what I’m doing with Adobe Photoshop Premiere Elements, it’s going very smoothly, so far. I’ve put together the two pieces for my first video and cut out the trash bits, those places where I had trouble saying what I wanted and had to go back and say the same thing over again. All the ‘stars’ know what that’s like. : )

Anyway, next comes adding the titles, at the beginning and the end. And finally, I have to line up the captions and a long crawl that’ll be a vital tool in the first part of the video. Once that’s all done, it’ll be ready to upload and share. Wow!

After that, I have a second video to play with almost the same way, except it’s a lot longer than the first one. So I’m going to be pretty busy through the weekend, at least. Please keep on sending out those positive thoughts, folks. They’re having a positive effect, and I really need them!

Meanwhile, send out your positive thoughts and, for those who are believers, prayers for all the suffering souls all around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment