Thursday, March 28, 2013

Friday Peace Vigil, Casa Grande, AZ, and surrounding area:

PEACE VIGIL
CASA GRANDE, AZ
Friday, March 29, 2013
4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
E. Cottonwood Ln. & N. Trekell Rd.

Peace Vigils are held every Friday from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. in Casa Grande from mid-December to mid-April. Come and stand for Peace! Bring a sign or a sign can be provided - and bring another peace activist. The more the merrier! Call Debbie Jordan (520-494-0437) or Tony Fasline (520-426-0070) for details.

 

THIS WEEK:
 

Now that I’ve maneuvered the annual gauntlet of tax calculations and forms, I’ve run smack dab into my annual string of medical appointments. No matter how carefully I try to plan for this time of year, it always seems to happen like this.

When you consider that in 2009, my spring medical marathon was bisected by a nearly three-day stay in the ICU, I won’t complain about what will eventually be a three-month string of office visits and outpatient treatments with four different medical professionals. The best thing I can say is, the worst should be over by mid-May. Then I can finally focus more seriously on that writing project I keep talking about. Truly, I will get to it. Just a few more weeks!

Join me in a vow to use our blessings, skills, and talents to build a society without poverty or war in which everyone is able to enjoy at least the basic benefits of prosperity and peace.

Meanwhile, send out your positive thoughts and, for those who are believers, prayers for all the suffering souls all around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment