Thursday, February 24, 2011

Friday Peace Vigil, Casa Grande, AZ, and surrounding area:

PEACE VIGIL
CASA GRANDE, AZ
Friday, February 25, 2011
4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Corner N. Pinal Ave. and W. Rodeo Rd.

Tony Fasline (520-426-0070) will hold his weekly Peace Vigil this Friday, February 25, from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., at the corner of N. Pinal Ave. and W. Rodeo Rd. in Casa Grande, AZ. Tony invites anyone who is interested in showing their support for ending conflict in the world to join him. Hold out positive thoughts for that!

This week: I’m well into that second project I’ve been planning for a long time. When I get ready, I’ll make the first big announcement right here. Also getting some good writing done, so spring is getting my juices going so much better than even the Arizona winter! Brrr!

So, stay tuned! I’m gonna be back to “normal,” whatever that is, very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment