Thursday, March 3, 2011

Friday Peace Vigil, Casa Grande, AZ, and surrounding area:

PEACE VIGIL
CASA GRANDE, AZ
Friday, March 4, 2011
4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Corner N. Pinal Ave. and W. Kortsen Rd.

Tony Fasline (520-426-0070) will hold his weekly Peace Vigil this Friday, March 4, from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., at the corner of N. Pinal Ave. and W. Kortsen Rd. in Casa Grande, AZ. Tony invites anyone who is interested in showing their support for ending conflict in the world to join him. Hold out positive thoughts for that!

This week: It’s finally getting warm enough here in southern AZ for me to function like a halfway-normal person. It’s a great feeling!

I’m working on several ideas, and I hope to be able to post an announcement here next week with the link to my latest interview. We tried to get through the discussion yesterday, but the phone equipment kept failing. We’re going to try again on Sunday. If we can get through the whole thing then, the entire interview will be posted online. I’ll definitely let you know, and I’ll try to put it on my website’s Multimedia page as well. Check back soon.

Meanwhile, I’m also getting some writing done, working out several ideas. It feels good, and I’ll have a few things to post here very soon. Thanks for staying with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment