Thursday, June 2, 2011

Friday Peace Vigil, Youngstown, OH, and surrounding area:

PEACE VIGIL
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
Friday, June 3, 2011
4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Courthouse, 120 Market St.

Ray Nakley (330-506-1999) and Ron Dull (330-518-9881) will hold their weekly Peace Vigil this Friday, June 3, from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., at the Courthouse, 120 Market St., Youngstown, OH. They invite anyone who is interested in showing their support for ending conflict in the world to join them. Hold out positive thoughts for that!

Personal: This week I'm still busy at those little life chores, but I'm hoping to get past all those distracting things on the personal agenda and back to tackling more of my writing that I can post here. It'll happen, if I just keep at it. Meanwhile, at least I enjoy posting weekly notices of the Peace Vigils that our winter friend, Tony Fasline, and his friends are involved in while he's summering in Ohio. Good to know people all over the country are continuing to work for a better world than the one we have now Pray for the end of poverty and war all over the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment