Thursday, June 16, 2011

Friday Peace Vigil, Youngstown, OH, and surrounding area:

PEACE VIGIL
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
Friday, June 17, 2011
4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Elm St. and Madison Ave. (near YSU)

Ray Nakley (330-506-1999) and Ron Dull (330-518-9881) will hold their weekly Peace Vigil this Friday, June 17, from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., at Elm St. and Madison Ave. (near YSU), Youngstown, OH. They invite anyone who is interested in showing their support for ending conflict in the world to join them. Hold out positive thoughts for that!

This week:

Recently, I’ve been going through what turned out to be a traumatic struggle to be able to continue the correct treatment for one of my medical conditions. Sadly, my experience is not unique. It’s also not the only such fight I’ve had to wage in the decades I’ve been dealing with chronic illnesses. The scariest thing is that problems like this will continue to occur as long as corporations continue to have the power to make decisions that put profit ahead of patient needs. I’m not quite ready to finish writing the report I feel compelled to share in order to educate people about what’s going on. When I’ve reached the end of this particular battle, I’ll try to put it all together as a first-person report. Watch this space. I hope I can get to that step soon!

Meanwhile, let’s all send out our most positive thoughts and, for those who are believers, prayers to support and benefit all those suffering in so many parts of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment