Thursday, May 31, 2012

Friday Peace Vigil, Youngstown, OH, and surrounding area:

PEACE VIGIL
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
Friday, June 1, 2012
4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Downtown on the Square (Federal Plaza E. & Wick Ave)

Ray Nakley (330-506-1999) and Ron Dull (330-518-9881) will hold their weekly Peace Vigil this Friday, June 1, from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., at the corner of Downtown on the Square (Federal Plaza E. & Wick Ave) Youngstown, OH. They invite anyone who is interested in showing their support for ending conflict in the world to join them. Hold out positive thoughts for that!


This week:
Well, I finally got the first bit of my own writing done and posted the article here this morning in which I sort of spoof the birther issue. Besides that, I’ve been doing some serious sewing that I just hadn’t been able to get to for several weeks, at least. It all feels good. And now that we’re easing into that legendary Arizona summer heat, my brain should be able to focus enough for me to keep up this level of productivity for much of the next few months. I know, it’s the other way around for most people. But give me that desert summer warmth and I’m just as happy as if I had good sense--as my late mother-in-law was wont to say. So, I’ll keep on posting these notices through the season, as long as I know what’s going on up there in Youngstown with Tony Fasline and his peace friends. And I hope to alternate with articles and reports of my other accomplishments. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other, one finger at a time on the keyboard, and miracles will happen!

Positive thoughts and, for those who are believers, prayers for all the suffering souls all around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment