Thursday, June 7, 2012

Friday Peace Vigil, Youngstown, OH, and surrounding area:

PEACE VIGIL
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
Friday, June 8, 2012
4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Elm St. & Madison Ave.

Ray Nakley (330-506-1999) and Ron Dull (330-518-9881) will hold their weekly Peace Vigil this Friday, June 8, from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., at the corner of Elm St. & Madison Ave., Youngstown, OH. They invite anyone who is interested in showing their support for ending conflict in the world to join them. Hold out positive thoughts for that!


This week:
My old (1963) Singer sewing machine is in the Little Sewing Machine Hospital right now, and I miss her a lot! I’d been on a pretty hot stitching roll for almost a month, and now I’m ‘dead in the water’ on that front. So, after I say a little healing prayer, I’ll occupy myself with other things on my agenda for a couple of days, and maybe by early next week I’ll have my trusty old machine back and running full-speed again. Great thoughts in that regard!

Positive thoughts and, for those who are believers, prayers for all the suffering souls all around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment