Thursday, March 13, 2014

Friday Peace Vigil, Casa Grande, AZ, and surrounding area, March 14, 2014:

PEACE VIGIL
CASA GRANDE, AZ
Friday, March 14, 2014
4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
E. Florence Blvd. & N. Peart Rd.

Peace Vigils are held every Friday from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. in Casa Grande from mid-December to mid-April. Come and stand for Peace! Bring a sign or a sign can be provided - and bring another peace activist. The more the merrier! Call Debbie Jordan (520-494-0437) or Tony Fasline (520-426-0070) for details.

 


THIS WEEK:

I finished this knit cable cap I was working on last week, the fourth of 12 Caps for Cancer Patients I’ve vowed to make in 2014:



This cap is for a young girl with cancer.
I really enjoy making something that
might help a child in distress
feel better about herself.

I hope to make one more cap for the project in March while I also make progress on another, more personal, needlework project I’ve been thinking about. Meanwhile, I’m slowly doing some writing, so I should be posting more articles here as well. Stay tuned.


As always, I invite everyone to join me in a vow to use our blessings, skills, and talents to build a society without poverty or war in which everyone is able to enjoy at least the basic benefits of prosperity and peace.

Meanwhile, send out your positive thoughts and, for those who are believers, prayers for all the suffering souls all around the world!

 
The World I Imagine: A creative manual for ending poverty and building peace and my historical mystery novel, Lion’s Pride, are available through your local bookstore. They are featured at Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, and most online bookstores around the world. Both are available for Kindle readers.
 

COMMENTS: The purpose of this blog is to share positive ideas for making changes that will help everyone, not just a narrow group of people. I’d love to hear more ideas for imprinting positive effects over a wide range of areas in our society.

No comments:

Post a Comment