Thursday, March 10, 2011

Friday Peace Vigil, Casa Grande, AZ, and surrounding area:

PEACE VIGIL
CASA GRANDE, AZ
Friday, March 11, 2011
4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Corner N. Pinal Ave. and W. Cottonwood Ln.

Tony Fasline (520-426-0070) will hold his weekly Peace Vigil this Friday, March 11, from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., at the corner of N. Pinal Ave. and W. Cottonwood Ln. in Casa Grande, AZ. Tony invites anyone who is interested in showing their support for ending conflict in the world to join him. Hold out positive thoughts for that!

This week: I’m finally getting some serious writing done! Just before this notice, you’ll find the first of a multi-part article that will end up being a complete chapter in my next book. Several of my op-eds that are currently making the rounds before I keep them for myself and post them here. They’ll also be in my book when it’s done So, small steps, always forward!

Positive thoughts, prayers, whatever you choose to believe and share, and I’m sending them back your way too!

No comments:

Post a Comment