Thursday, March 24, 2011

Friday Peace Vigil, Casa Grande, AZ, and surrounding area:

PEACE VIGIL
CASA GRANDE, AZ
Friday, March 25, 2011
4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Corner N. Pinal Ave. and W. Florence Blvd.

Tony Fasline (520-426-0070) will hold his weekly Peace Vigil this Friday, March 25, from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., at the corner of N. Pinal Ave. and W. Florence Blvd. in Casa Grande, AZ. Tony invites anyone who is interested in showing their support for ending conflict in the world to join him. Hold out positive thoughts for that!

This week: Oops! I must confess that I neglected to post this notice of Tony Fasline’s peace vigil for last Friday. In spite of my lapse, Tony did stand faithfully at a well-traveled corner of Pinal Avenue and was greeted by many supportive commuters who passed by. We prefer to concentrate on those reactions and not the rare people who express their disapproval of everyone’s right to state their case in the Public Square. After all, that’s what the First Amendment is all about. One of the things, anyway.

Meanwhile, I’m making progress with my own agenda, especially by by posting Tony’s plans this week. Hurrah! However, I still won’t be able to stand out there with him myself this week, so if any of you can join him, Tony and I will certainly appreciate it. I hope I can be out there one week very soon.

Let’s all exchange positive thoughts, prayers, whatever you choose to believe and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment