Thursday, June 14, 2012

Friday Peace Vigil, Salem, OH, and surrounding area:

PEACE VIGIL
SALEM, OH
Friday, June 15, 2012
4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Giant Eagle & Salem Plazas

Ray Nakley (330-506-1999) and Ron Dull (330-518-9881) will hold their weekly Peace Vigil this Friday, June 15, from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., at the corner of Giant Eagle & Salem Plazas, Salem, OH. They invite anyone who is interested in showing their support for ending conflict in the world to join them. Hold out positive thoughts for that!


This week:
This afternoon, my old sewing machine came home from the Little Sewing Machine Hospital, but I haven’t had a chance to try it out yet after its latest round of TLC. But later this evening, stand back! I’m gonna sew up a storm again! (I really missed you, baby!)

On the other hand, now that we’re finally into the best season of the year, my brain’s functioning so well that I’m taking care of several tasks on my long-ignored to-do list. So my own writing has been sparse lately. But once I knock a few more of those tasks off my agenda, I’m looking forward to concentrating on some serious commentary, and maybe more fun stuff too. Stay tuned!

Positive thoughts and, for those who are believers, prayers for all the suffering souls all around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment