Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Peace Vigil, Youngstown, OH, and surrounding area:

PEACE VIGIL
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
Friday, June 22, 2012
4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Downtown on the Square (Federal Plaza E. & Wick Ave.)

Ray Nakley (330-506-1999) and Ron Dull (330-518-9881) will hold their weekly Peace Vigil this Friday, June 22, from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., at the corner of Downtown on the Square, (Federal Plaza E. & Wick Ave.) Youngstown, OH. They invite anyone who is interested in showing their support for ending conflict in the world to join them. Hold out positive thoughts for that!


This week:
Now that my creaky old sewing machine is home from the Little Sewing Machine Hospital, it’s purring like a little kitten! (Mama really missed you, baby!) I’m now happily creating more fashion flair for my wardrobe again. Well, a robe and some roomy muumuus anyway. At least I’ll be comfy, if not such a sharp dresser. Hey, at my age, almost anything qualifies as a great accomplishment!

Also this week we signed the last tenant we needed to fill up our rental units again. Pretty soon I should be able to concentrate more of my brain power back on sharing ideas via this blog. So watch this space. I’ve got plenty of half-finished pieces that just need to be tidied up and posted. Hold out great thoughts for that.

Positive thoughts and, for those who are believers, prayers for all the suffering souls all around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment