Thursday, September 20, 2012

Friday Peace Vigil, Austintown, OH, and surrounding area:

PEACE VIGIL
AUSTINTOWN, OH
Friday, September 21, 2012
4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Rt. 46 (Canfield Niles Rd.) & Mahoning Ave.

Ray Nakley (330-506-1999) and Ron Dull (330-518-9881) will hold their weekly Peace Vigil this Friday, September 21, from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., at the corner of Rt. 46 (Canfield Niles Rd.) & Mahoning Ave., Austintown, OH. They invite anyone who is interested in showing their support for ending conflict in the world to join them. Hold out positive thoughts for that!


This Week:


I’ve been sticking to my plan to write and post at least a couple of articles on this blog each week. Meanwhile, I’ve also been organizing my notes for one of the novels that have nagged at my creative brain cells for far too long. If I can get that going too, I’ll probably try to do one article and a couple of chapters every few days.

Then of course, there’s that age-old saying, "Man plans, and God laughs."

Of course, nothing was said about how a woman fits into that paradigm.

Positive thoughts and, for those who are believers, prayers for all the suffering souls all around the world!

And if I don’t manage to finish and post the article I hoped to have done by tomorrow, I wish everyone a positive and hopeful Peace Day, September 21. Keep on sharing and spreading the message that we must end poverty in order to achieve true peace throughout the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment