Thursday, January 16, 2014

Friday Peace Vigil, Casa Grande, AZ, and surrounding area, January 17, 2014:

PEACE VIGIL
CASA GRANDE, AZ
Friday, January 17, 2014
4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
W. Florence Blvd.. & N. Pinal Ave.

Peace Vigils are held every Friday from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. in Casa Grande from mid-December to mid-April. Come and stand for Peace! Bring a sign or a sign can be provided - and bring another peace activist. The more the merrier! Call Debbie Jordan (520-494-0437) or Tony Fasline (520-426-0070) for details.

 


THIS WEEK:

How are all you folks doing with your New Year’s Resolutions so far? I’m delighted to say I’m continuing to make progress on my vow to make at least 12 Caps for Cancer Patients in 2014. As promised, here is the first, a pink knit hurricane hat:


 

 

Today I’m just a few rows away from finishing a crocheted number for the second cap of my 2014 series. I might even have a picture of that ready to share when I post this announcement next week. I plan to spend more time on my writing this week as well. A little here, a little there, and 2014 can turn out to be a better year than 2013 was. Positive thoughts all round!

As always, I invite everyone to join me in a vow to use our blessings, skills, and talents to build a society without poverty or war in which everyone is able to enjoy at least the basic benefits of prosperity and peace.

Meanwhile, send out your positive thoughts and, for those who are believers, prayers for all the suffering souls all around the world!

 
The World I Imagine: A creative manual for ending poverty and building peace and my historical mystery novel, Lion’s Pride, are available through your local bookstore. They are featured at Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, and most online bookstores around the world. Both are available for Kindle readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment