Thursday, April 10, 2014

Friday Peace Vigil, Casa Grande, AZ, and surrounding area, April 11, 2014:

PEACE VIGIL
CASA GRANDE, AZ
Friday, April 11, 2014
4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
E. Cottonwood Ln. & N. Casa Grande Ave.


Peace Vigils are held every Friday from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. in Casa Grande from mid-December to mid-April. Come and stand for Peace! Bring a sign or a sign can be provided - and bring another peace activist. The more the merrier! Call Debbie Jordan (520-494-0437) or Tony Fasline (520-426-0070) for details.

 


THIS WEEK:

After reporting my latest spell of more severe illness last week, I had a worse downturn for the last few days. As often happens, while I was forced to slow down even more I discovered a new item from my diet that might be causing my latest sensitivity. As always, it’s another food item that is extremely good for normal, healthy people. But the nature of my autoimmune illness is such that most of the foods that cause me trouble are among those that are highly recommended for their health benefits. Ah well. Just gotta go with it, I guess.

This means that I still haven’t been able to do any of my most favorite activity, writing on my book and blog articles. I’ll try to keep you apprised when I’m finally up to doing that work again. Meanwhile, please, please remember that I really need your positive vibes and, from those that believe, prayers. I’m still thinking of a much better world for each one of you, and for everyone everywhere.

 


EMAIL INTERRUPTION:

Just one more thing I haven’t done this week is solve my website email problem. As with the rest of my long-postponed agenda, I’ve finally formulated a plan, and when I’m up to it, I’ll follow through with it. Please don’t give up on this vital work. Thank you.

 

As always, I invite everyone to join me in a vow to use our blessings, skills, and talents to build a society without poverty or war in which everyone is able to enjoy at least the basic benefits of prosperity and peace.

Meanwhile, send out your positive thoughts and, for those who are believers, prayers for all the suffering souls all around the world!

 
The World I Imagine: A creative manual for ending poverty and building peace and my historical mystery novel, Lion’s Pride, are available through your local bookstore. They are featured at Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, and most online bookstores around the world. Both are available for Kindle readers.
 

COMMENTS: The purpose of this blog is to share positive ideas for making changes that will help everyone, not just a narrow group of people. I’d love to hear more ideas for imprinting positive effects over a wide range of areas in our society.

No comments:

Post a Comment