Thursday, April 17, 2014

Friday Peace Vigil, Casa Grande, AZ, and surrounding area, April 18, 2014:

PEACE VIGIL
CASA GRANDE, AZ
Friday, April 18, 2014
4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
E. Cottonwood Ln. & N. Pinal Ave.


Peace Vigils are held every Friday from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. in Casa Grande from mid-December to mid-April. Come and stand for Peace! Bring a sign or a sign can be provided - and bring another peace activist. The more the merrier! Call Debbie Jordan (520-494-0437) or Tony Fasline (520-426-0070) for details.

 


THIS WEEK:

This will be Tony Fasline’s last vigil in Casa Grande for this season. Next week he’ll be heading up to the chilly northern confines of Youngstown, OH, and won’t return to our sunny desert till that Yankee chill runs him back to spend another winter in our wonderful desert Paradise.

As he does every year during his northland sojourn, Tony will join has many friends holding vigil for peace every Friday afternoon in and around Youngstown. I’ll try to post notices of those peace vigils at least a couple of times a month. Meanwhile, I’m working my way down a (now) much shorter To-Do list and hope to share more of my own writing before the end of the month. Stay tuned!

 


EMAIL INTERRUPTION:

I regret to report that I still haven’t been able to get my website email back up again. I do hope to cross that item off my agenda within the next few days. When that miracle occurs, I will definitely report the blessed event in this blog. So, please, PLEASE, send wonderful thoughts my way, and watch for that announcement, coming soon. I hope!

 

As always, I invite everyone to join me in a vow to use our blessings, skills, and talents to build a society without poverty or war in which everyone is able to enjoy at least the basic benefits of prosperity and peace.

Meanwhile, send out your positive thoughts and, for those who are believers, prayers for all the suffering souls all around the world!

 
The World I Imagine: A creative manual for ending poverty and building peace and my historical mystery novel, Lion’s Pride, are available through your local bookstore. They are featured at Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, and most online bookstores around the world. Both are available for Kindle readers.
 

COMMENTS: The purpose of this blog is to share positive ideas for making changes that will help everyone, not just a narrow group of people. I’d love to hear more ideas for imprinting positive effects over a wide range of areas in our society.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment